About Me

My photo
Galloway, NJ, United States
Hiya! I'm Heather but please call me Pixie Chef. It's more suited these days. I'm a devoted mama to 3 awesome kids, newly divorced and trying to gather my footing, and a kind and fun little lady. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis almost 7 years ago and am dealing with it's ups and downs as life moves forward. I love art, in all forms, but tattoos are so beautiful to me. Those that adorn them and those artist that create them have my highest respect. I simply want to be surrounded by good people, I have no more room in my heart for scars so go away if your intentions aren't good. Blessed be!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Shopping

  Finding gluten free products is much easier now then years ago! Our local grocery store carries a variety and you can find many online stores. For my flours and pasta I shop at the local Asian market and save big bucks on rice products. If you have a Whole Foods or Trader Joe's near you then you are super lucky! Both places are worth the travel even if a little distant. Making most of my food from scratch helps keep cost down as well. I know not everyone has the time or skill to do so but that's what this handy blog is for! Make sure you check out my tips and recipes. Please ask any questions that pop in your head as well! And a little fairy dust for good luck of course.

I'm magical and all but if you're still feeling overwhelmed here's some sites to shop GF and give yourself a break!

http://www.glutenfree.net/ 

http://www.celiac.com/glutenfreemall/ 

http://www.glutenfree.com/ 

 Those are my top 3 places to get your GF needs met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers