About Me

My photo
Galloway, NJ, United States
Hiya! I'm Heather but please call me Pixie Chef. It's more suited these days. I'm a devoted mama to 3 awesome kids, newly divorced and trying to gather my footing, and a kind and fun little lady. I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis almost 7 years ago and am dealing with it's ups and downs as life moves forward. I love art, in all forms, but tattoos are so beautiful to me. Those that adorn them and those artist that create them have my highest respect. I simply want to be surrounded by good people, I have no more room in my heart for scars so go away if your intentions aren't good. Blessed be!

Friday, November 30, 2012

Instagram!

I LOVE pictures. I'm sure I take too many but it's my way of showing the word a peek into my life. And a good way to remember last week. If you have a smart phone, follow me on Instagram at Pixie_Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers